[rt-users] RE: Cc broken in 3.0.6

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Tue Dec 16 11:35:50 EST 2003

The /opt/rt3/var/log directory contains nothing... no logfile at all. It was
owned by root & group bin, per the default install. I tried making it owned by
the web server & group rt, even making it world writable, and nothing's
getting written still. Is logging not enabled by default, or am I looking in
the wrong place?