[rt-users] RT3 database structure documentation?

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Sat Dec 20 19:16:34 EST 2003

At 01:28 PM 12/19/2003, Frank Thommen wrote:
>is there a documentation for the RT database structure somewhere?

I believe there was documentation for RT2's database out there, which is
similar, but obviously not the same.

>RT1 was a little bit more straightforward in this respect :-)

Which is exactly the reason why you shouldn't go mucking in the database
directly. It is strongly encouraged that you use the API for accessing the
RT database. It takes care of all the complications for you.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"