[rt-users] Custom fields

Ron Gidron ron.gidron at shunra.com
Mon Jan 13 07:12:13 EST 2003

Does rt support custom fields? I would like to create a custom field that holds
the customers "maintenance number" (my RT installation is intended for customer
support calls mostly). Also, I have come across the term "SelfService" while
browsing the archives and docs, I am looking for a way to allow the users to
view theirs open tickets (restricted view obviously) through the web, comment on
them through the web etc..

Any **pointers (please excuse an old C programmer on a Perl oriented list) will
be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ron Gidron.
Customer Support Manager - SHUNRA Ltd.