[rt-users] grant rights to an existing "ghost" user

Mike Patterson map at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:07:50 EST 2003

Somehow I ended up with a email/user that I can't grant rights to.

I think I somehow ended up with this "ghost" user when I tried to use
this email as an adminCC before actually creating the user.

When I search for the email/user using WebRT
http://myorg.org/rt2/Admin/Users/ this user doesn't show up, including
searching for disabled users (other users show up fine).

When I try to create the user e.g. "help-staff at myorg.org" rt says: "User
could not be created: Email address in use".

How do I fix this?  something through webRT? commandline? or manually
adding/deleting info from a mysql table?

Thanks for the tips - Mike