[rt-users] feature request or "how to do this"

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Thu Jan 23 13:36:03 EST 2003

We have an MSP group that's using dcl for their ticketing system and one
feature they have that my guys have asked for is a sort of holding queue for
tickets to go first before deciding if they are actual ticketable items.

We get a lot of automated alerts to RT (by design) and not all of them need
to be ticketable.  If there was a way to hold items for the NOC to review
and select which ones to discard and which ones to accept, that'd be great.

Or perhaps there's already a way to do this?

--
matthew zeier                        | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."