[rt-users] Re: Providing Time Worked via Email

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Fri Jan 24 20:16:22 EST 2003

On 24.1.2003 20:22 Uhr, Steffan Vigano <svigano at boothcreek.com> wrote:

> Nice name.  This is how we do it in Template for AdminCC's on ticket
> being resolved:
>
> Subject: WorkOrder #{$Ticket->id} Resolved
>
>         ---  WorkOrder #{$Ticket->id} Resolved  ---
>
>    Subject:  {$Transaction->Subject || $Ticket->Subject || "(No
> subject given)"}
> Requestors:  {$Ticket->Requestors->EmailsAsString()}
>      Owner:  {$Ticket->OwnerObj->Name}
> Time Worked:  {$Ticket->TimeWorked} Minutes
> Created On:  {$Ticket->Created}
> Transaction:  {$Transaction->Description}
>      Queue:  {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
> Ticket URL:  {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}

Hi,
thanks for the reply. I am sorry I didn't make this clear enough.
I am NOT looking for ways to get BACK the time worked of a ticket via EMAIL.

I want to SUBMIT a VALUE (Munites) to the RT_Database via Email which get's
ADDED to the TIME-Worked of the ticket I am replying to (via mail). Similar
to the formfield which exists in the REPLY to a Ticket FORm in the
WebuserInterface...

--
<http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>