[rt-users] Correspondence with nobody

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Jan 28 08:15:12 EST 2003

Hello list,
I have a somewhat esoteric request.
Our users are creating their tickets by email and the support staff is
AdminCC for the default queue. I have the scrip

OnCreate NotifyAdminCCs with Template Correspondence

so everybody gets a new request in their inbox.

Furthermore, I have the scrip

OnCorrespondence NotifyOwner with Template Correspondence

so only the Owner of a ticket gets replies by the original requestor
and all the other mail.

Problem is if requestors reply to their own ticket before anybody has
taken it, it get's sent to nobody at localhost, which means it goes to rot
in root's local inbox.

I'd like to have a scrip that sends  mail to the queues AdminCCs if a
Ticket is replied to that is owned by nobody. How' I do that?

Regards,
     Harald Wagener
--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg