[rt-users] RT3.0.3 - Ticket search - System Error

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 07:32:35 EDT 2003

Jason Diegmueller
> I'm new to RT, so don't take my comments as the "final
> word", but my experience is that RT counts all tickets
> found, even deleted tickets, in the ticket count.  But
> it only DISPLAYS the non-deleted tickets.

Hmmmm.

OK, I deleted a ticket to test what's happening and it now says "Found 9
tickets" and displays six!

If I change the criteria to "queue=complaints, queue=general" (the only
two queues I've got), it then says "Found 10 tickets" and still only
displays six.

Doing a search for "status=deleted" says "Found 4 tickets" and lists
none.

Either I'm seriously misunderstanding what it's meant to do (which I'm
quite prepared to accept), or something kooky's going on!

Cheers,

Nick.