[rt-users] RT3.0.3 - Ticket search - System Error

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 12:13:06 EDT 2003

Jesse Vincent:
> The "count" is a quick count performed directly by the database. It
> doesn't take RT's access control into account. The tickets you you see
> are those you have access to see. Changing this would be a really big
> performance hit. Changing the wording might be good though.
> "Found about 10 tickets"?

Ah.

I think I prefer 'approximately' or 'approx.'.

But logged in as the user 'root' (who has all privs. under the sun)
should enable me to see all the tickets, shouldn't it?

>> 2 - Doing a ticket search with multiple criteria which results in no
>> matches found generates a "System Error" as below (which
>> was caused with queue=general, status!=rejected, status!=resolved):
> I think that's actually a bug in the version of Storable.pm
> that RedHat ships with 9.0.

Hmmm. Installed Storable-2.07, restarted everything and I'm still seeing
the same problem. Is there anything else I need to update as well?

Cheers,

Nick.