[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3-v1.13 import problem

Torsten Olschewski to_x at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 07:25:22 EDT 2003

Phil Homewood schrieb:

Hallo,

>>.t-53
>>[Mon Jun 30 13:14:05 2003] [crit]: Failed to create user : Must specify
>>'Name' attribute (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm:595)
>>[Mon Jun 30 13:14:05 2003] [error]: Could not load create a user with
>>the email address '' to add as a watcher for ticket 53
>>(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm:1420)
>

> Two ticket watchers cannot be created. Check those tickets and
> make sure this is not going to cause you problems. It probably
> won't; have a look at the dumpfile and the original RT2 tickets
> if you're concerned.

for testing i have replaced the
"'Email' => undef," with "'Email' => 'myemail at host.com'"
in every ticket with these error.

>>Could not create scrip: On Transaction
>>Notify Owner with templateTransaktionsmeldung in queue0
>>Could not create scrip: On Create Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs
>>with templateTransaktionsmeldung in queue0
>>Could not create scrip: On Create Autoreply To Requestors with
>>templateEingangsbestaetigung in queue0
>
> Custom templates are not imported. You should recreate them
> after checking that all the objects and methods therein are
> still valid, and then configure the above scrips for that
> queue.

Here I have deleted the Scrip section in the metadata file.
'Scrip' => [
                                      {
                                        'Template' => 'Transaktionsmeldung',
                                        'Action' => 'NotifyOwner',
                                        'Condition' => 'OnTransaction'
                                      },
                                      {
                                        'Template' => 'Correspondence',
                                        'Action' => 'NotifyRequestors',
                                        'Condition' => 'OnCorrespond'
                                      },
                                      {
                                        'Template' => 'Transaktionsmeldung',
                                        'Action' => 'NotifyAllWatchers',
                                        'Condition' => 'OnCreate'
                                      },
                                      {
                                        'Template' =>
'Eingangsbestaetigung',
                                        'Action' => 'AutoreplyToRequestors',
                                        'Condition' => 'OnCreate'
                                      }
                                    ],

Do I need this section absolutely? In my new RT3 I have the standard
templates which i can change by hand. Thanks so far.

One error ist still there after the userimport:

Importing groups
gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[Wed Jul  2 08:14:56 2003] [crit]: 1 /opt/rt3/lib/RT/ACE_Overlay.pm:884)
[Wed Jul  2 08:14:56 2003] [crit]: Can't load a principal for id
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/ACE_Overlay.pm:885)
rrrrrrqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Importing tickets...t-1000
.

Groups table in rt2 looks different to rt3 table. So I can't compare the
fields. How can I check this?

Thanks in advance
Torsten