[rt-users] international charset /language selection

Stefan Armbruster sarmbruster at web.de
Thu Jul 10 02:17:46 EDT 2003

Hi,

when using RT 3.0.3 with a english-style browser, everything looks fine.
If I use a german style browser, the "umlauts" are not displayed
correctly. This is not browser specific, IE 6 and konqueror have that
problem.

Two questions regarding this:
1) Any suggestions regarding the umlaut problem?
2) Is there a way to switch off language selection by browser language.
In other words, how can I force every user to use the English version?
3) It would be a nice feature to have the language in the user's
preferences, not in the browser.

King regards,
Stefan