FW: [rt-users] comments on my active directory experience

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Fri Jul 18 06:25:14 EDT 2003

I search long time for some LDAP scripts, and finally found this one, it
was in my opinion the most complete of all. One file is a
EmailParser_Local.pm It includes a new LookupexternalUserInfo sub, this
one inserts all Information you can get from LDAP to %UserInfo. Here the
link. http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-March/012601.html

Samuel