[rt-users] My BIG bad

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Jul 18 20:01:17 EDT 2003

In my never ending journey to display my foolishness I have found a new
one.

   While testing the attachment to Tickets and Comments I attached an 18
MByte graphic file.  Well though it hasn't caused a performance problem it
probably should be removed or replace with a slightly smaller version.
For that matter the whole $%^&* comment could be removed from the
database.
   Has anyone written a SQL script (PostgreSQL) to remove (or modify)
tickets and their comments or attachments they'd be willing to share?  I'm
still trying to wrap my head around the ER diagram so I can modify an
entry. (ref: message earlier this week.)

TIA,
Rod