[rt-users] Transactions are getting switched between Tickets

Trish Ford TFord at SigmaTel.com
Mon Jul 21 19:43:10 EDT 2003

I have recently upgraded from rt2 to rt3.  There was a post in May titled
"rt2 to rt3 db conversion problems".  They explained how content from one
ticket was showing up in other tickets.  This is happening to me.  On a
ticket display it will show the proper content for say transaction 40532,
but then the Reply link for that transaction will link to 40369.  My tickets
are getting scrambled.  I did not see an answer to this post in May.  Has
anyone figured this out?

Thanks,

Trish