[rt-users] RT deployments

shaheen at csoft.net shaheen at csoft.net
Tue Jun 10 13:15:40 EDT 2003

I'm also interested in how people are using RT in a university for helpdesks, project tracking or bugs.

I started playing with it recently, with the hope that I could use RT to replace a conglomerate of remedy (remedy.com), footprints (unipress.com), and some homegrown systems.

What would be most helpful is examples of workflow, beyond what was in the docs, but I realize that could be asking a great deal, any info is welcome.

Regards,
Shaheen

Shaheen M. Beg                shaheen at csoft.net