[rt-users] Permissions

Phillip Jackson pjackson at arterystudio.com
Mon Mar 24 15:47:24 EST 2003

Alright - one last question for you guys to get me 'off the ground,' so to speak.  I do appriciate the help and am sure your sick of me...

I successfully installed RT3 (easy as pie) on RedHat 7.3.  I am using 'sendmail' and have created a symlink to the /etc/smrsh/ directory.  Created the aliases, etc, etc.  While I can create a ticket in rt and an outbound message is sent to the requestor, I cannot send requests in via E-Mail.  I get an error back stating ['Subject: Ticket creation failed, Body: No permission to create tickets in the queue 'General'.]

SO, I assume things are talking correctly a permission needs to be setup somewhere to allow 'all mail' sent to 'rt at fusion...' to process.  How do I do this?  I noted you need to make an adjustment to the ACL, however I cannot find this.

Regards,
Phillip