[rt-users] Qmail killed my outbound mail. *sigh*

Miles Scruggs midgard at garnetws.com
Fri May 16 18:12:44 EDT 2003

> > My MTA doesn't see any mail from RT at all.  RT logs just say that
> > mail is being sent, but that is as far as it goes.
>
> I'm slightly skeptical. You could try replacing the sendmail
> command with something that logs, and execs a sendmail
> wrapper in it's place.

I understand the threory of what is going on here, but I don't know how
to impliment it.  Could you please elaborate for me,  I'm using
Slackware so bash is avalible.  I can see basically I need to write a
script to get passed the arguments from RT that will log them, and pass
them to sendmail wrapper.

Thanks for your help

Miles