[rt-users] Cannot see Queues in Users

Diego Fernandez Marin diego.fernandez at thenetfirm.com
Thu Nov 27 12:34:48 EST 2003

Hi to everyone

I managed to install RT 3.0.7 in a Fedora Core 1 box with MySql 3.23 and
Apache 2 with mod_perl 1.99 ...with some pain, i must say

At the end I got it, so it time to set all the logic up, I created users
(priviledges and non), I created Groups and assigned proviledges users
to these groups, and i put some basic rights to the queues i created in
order to have non priviledges users the option to create a ticket.
I just put create ticket, and show ticket rights in one queue and in the
requestor global role create ticket and show ticket ... basic rights isnt
it?
But it doen't work, when I log in into the system (web interface) with a non
proviledged user called "customer" and go to Create Ticket I cannot
see any queue in the drop down list of queue.

Can anyone give me some light on it?, I'm quite sure, to be host, I am doing
something wrong but i cannot see what

Cheers to everyone

Diego