[rt-users] How to change the Email From Field??

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Wed Oct 15 12:51:42 EDT 2003

RE: [rt-users] How to change the Email From Field??Hey Guys,

Thanks for the ideas, and I did change the Set($UseFriendlyFromLine, 0) to get rid of the send via RT which is perfect, however I checked the CorrespondAddress and CommentAddress and they were both set to the correct email addresses.  Emails are still being sent from nobody at tickets.xxx.com when I reply or comment on a ticket!

I also checked the queue setting and hard set the CorrespondAddress and CommentAddress setting from the WebUI and still the from address is nobody at tickets.xxx.com.

Is there anything else I can check??

Stevo