[rt-users] How to change the Email From Field??

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Oct 16 22:37:11 EDT 2003

[please wrap lines to a reasonable length]

Stevo wrote:
> Thanks for the ideas, and I did change the Set($UseFriendlyFromLine,
> 0) to get rid of the send via RT which is perfect, however I checked the
> CorrespondAddress and CommentAddress and they were both set to the correct
> email addresses.  Emails are still being sent from nobody at tickets.xxx.com
> when I reply or comment on a ticket!

If "nobody" is showing in the logs but the reply address on the
received email is correct, nothing is wrong. The logs show the
envelope sender; it's probably a Good Thing not to have this
being an address handled by RT (unless you happen to be fond of
mail bounce loops and the like...)
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630