[rt-users] Thanks mail

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 16 05:34:50 EDT 2003

Hello,

--Am Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 9:56 Uhr +0200 schrieb Harald Wagener
<hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com>:

> We changed out default template asking people to send their thank you's
> directly to <ticket owner's email address>. This helped in all but the
> most stubborn cases.

we also did this, but after some time nobody read this template any more
and forgot.

So I hacked a small addition to RT3, to allow admins to resolve messages
quietly without changing any semantics of ticket status. In fact you can
even ask for that change in a custom template and use it in own scrips.

I attach it here, with usual disclaimer: use it at own risk and only if you
know what you do.

You also have to provide your own localizations is you need.

Regards,
Dirk.