[rt-users] How to change the Email From Field??

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Fri Oct 17 16:10:37 EDT 2003

Phil and all,

Thanks for the responses...  I can't get this fixed, so I'm going to try
something else.  Is there a way I can get the reply-to field on emails sent
using the WebUI's 'Reply' function??  Right now I have support at xxx.com as my
generic support alias, but I don't want all replys to go to support at xxx.com,
but rather I'd like them to be sent to another address like
queue_name at tickets.xxx.com

How would I go about changing that in the queue??

Stevo