[rt-users] How to install Digest::MD5

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Thu Oct 23 05:16:01 EDT 2003

Ada Hui пишет:
> Dear Ruslan,
>
> Thanks a lot. You are really helpful. I have installed Digest::MD5
> successfully, but still got problem with the RT::Mason. I found the
> default user and group in httpd.conf to be "apache", and i have tried to
> change it to "www" (RT's default) but it still don't work.
Apache start/stop(restart) after changes of config?
> I have also
> tried to use ./configure --with-web-user=apache --woth-web-group=apache
--w*o*th-web-group - I think that it's just typo in email.
./configure changes only files in source dir then you have to do `make
install`. Before 'make install' backup your RT_SiteConfig.pm
After install restore config from backup. Apache stop/start.
tail -f htpd.error.log

> to change the RT settings instead of apache, but it also don't work. How
> should i make it work? Please tell me how should i do it (pls forgive me
> if i'm doing silly things, coz i really not familar with that). Thanks .
What error now? permissions?

cd /opt/rt3/
ls -la
send back info.