[rt-users] Ticket tracking and subject changes?

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Fri Oct 24 09:23:41 EDT 2003

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>     Hello dear users and developers.
> I want to add queues in our RT, but I really must to change
> [foo.xxx #ticket_id] to [foo.yyy #ticket_id]
> Solution:
> 1) Change template for such queue with redefine of Subject field.
> Will it break ticket tracking?
>
>     Best regards. Ruslan.

	Hello, again.
I think first solution imposible without coding. And I don't think that
Jesse apply my patches, but maintain changes against RT mainline in this
case is pain. I don't want it because ticket tracking and mail handling
is heart of RT.

May be I could setup some pre/post processing of mails to rewrite mail
headers? What do you think about it?

		Best regards. Ruslan.