[rt-users] Yet create Ticket from e-mail - unpriviliged user

Joao Rochate jrochate at adj3.pt
Thu Oct 30 17:20:01 EST 2003

Greets.

I've read the manual, I've changed settings, and I'm still having this problem:

[Thu Oct 30 20:08:02 2003] [error]: RT could not load a valid user, and RT's
configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for this email
(joao.bad at megamail.pt).

You might need to grant 'Everyone' the right 'CreateTicket' for the
queue web CMCMarim.

 (/home/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:557)
[Thu Oct 30 20:08:04 2003] [error]: RT could not load a valid user, and RT's
configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for your email.

 (/home/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:570)

I have already configure the Global Options for Everyone group and for this
queue "web CMCMarim":

- CreateTicket
- CommentOnTicket
- ReplyToTicket
- SeeQueue

I correctly set the /etc/aliases file:

"|/home/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'web CMCMarim' --action correspond --url
https://my.site.pt/

And I haven't any special configs on RT_SiteConfig.pm.

After trying to snip into the code, and assuring that registered users
can "talk" to RT via e-mail, I'm a little lost.

Please, what can I do next in order to put this working?

TIA

--
ADJ 3 Sistemas, Lda.
Projecto e Gestão de Sistemas Informáticos