[rt-users] Problem with RTConfig

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:45:28 EST 2003

Dear Phil,
i'm using mod_perl 1.99 and apache 2.0.40(that come with red hat 9). I just
can't find anyone talking and putting the solution in the list, can you give
me some clues?

Also do you know how to solve the other problem i have?
I added the lines
rt: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://localhost/"
rt-comment: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment
--url http://localhost/"
to the /etc/aliases file, but only creating ticket in RT sends e-mail,
others like replying from RT and sending e-mail to RT doesn't work. Is there
something I got wrong?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Ada

Ada Hui wrote:
>When i type the machine name in the browser, it would give me permission
>denied. I have to add index.html by hand before i can go to the home page
>of RT.

You're using apache2+mod_perl? That's just one of the many known
problems you'll run into. If you really must put yourself through
that, search the list archives for help.

--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630