[rt-users] NO Incoming mail

Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) Jeff.Hodge at yuma.army.mil
Thu Sep 18 14:50:18 EDT 2003

mysql 4.014/RT3.04/ap1.38/mp1.28/

Outgoing mail seems to be working perfectly.  If a create a ticket and add a
cc then the cc gets sent out as should be expected.

Incoming is not working.

Neither

a) reply to a problem the was sent via cc from RT, the comments do not get
appended to the history or seem to go anywhere for that matter. I checked
the system email and also to see if it gets bounced.

Nor

b) sending an email  directly to the RT .  I use problems at rt_url.com.

Here are some of my rt_config settings.  I've checked documents and mail
list but something is not set right....

What is set wrong for incoming mail?

	-where jeff.hodge at company.com is the company email
		and
	-rt_url.com is the domain for RT

Set($OwnerEmail , 'jeff.hodge at company.com');
Set($LoopsToRTOwner , 1);
Set($StoreLoops , 1);
Set($MaxAttachmentSize , 10000000);
Set($TruncateLongAttachments , undef);
Set($DropLongAttachments , undef);
Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , 1);
Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^rt\@rt_url.com$');
Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch   ,'subdomain.example.com$');
Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressReplace , 'example.com');
Set($SenderMustExistInExternalDatabase , 1);
Set($OwnerEmail , 'jeff.hodge at company.com');
Set($CorrespondAddress ,'problems at rt_url.com');
Set($CommentAddress , 'problems at rt_url.com');
Set($MailCommand , 'sendmail');
Set($SendmailArguments , "-oi -t");
Set($SendmailPath , "/usr/sbin/sendmail");
Set($UseFriendlyFromLine , 1);
Set($FriendlyFromLineFormat , "\"%s via RT\" <%s>");
Set($UseFriendlyToLine , 0);
Set($NotifyActor, 0);
Set($LogToSyslog    , 'debug');
Set($LogToScreen    , 'error');
Set($LogToFile      , 1);
Set($LogDir, '/opt/rt3/var/log');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");    #log to rt.log