[rt-users] Comment Display Screen

amelton at gservices-us.com amelton at gservices-us.com
Thu Sep 18 17:03:50 EDT 2003

How difficult would it be to add the history display at the bottom of the
comment/reply screen?  Often times, I'm making a note, and find that I
need a piece of information from the ticket history.

Instead of going back to the previous screen, or cutting and pasting my
text, if the history were displayed at the bottom of the page, I could
just scroll down to get the info, without interrupting my notes.

Is that something I could do by modifying the comment page?