[rt-users] Good Instruction for RT3 + Apache2 + FastCGI + MYSQL

Rommie request_tracker at acerhomes.com
Fri Sep 26 11:00:55 EDT 2003

Yes, Its works..Thanks Les, Jim, Richard. But I'm not yet finished. I hope
you guys will stick with me.

I just post these messages for future reference
----------------------------
[root at server2 rt-3-0-5]# make initialize-database
/usr/bin/perl //usr/local/rt/sbin/rt-setup-database --action init --dba
postgres
Now creating a database for RT.
Creating Pg database rt3.
Now populating database schema.
Creating database schema.
'attachments_pkey' for table 'attachments'
'queues_pkey' for table 'queues'
'links_pkey' for table 'links'
'principals_pkey' for table 'principals'
'groups_pkey' for table 'groups'
'scripconditions_pkey' for table 'scripconditions'
'transactions_pkey' for table 'transactions'
'scrips_pkey' for table 'scrips'
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index 'acl_pkey'
for table 'acl'
'groupmembers_pkey' for table 'groupmembers'
'cachedgroupmembers_pkey' for table 'cachedgroupmembers'
'users_pkey' for table 'users'
'tickets_pkey' for table 'tickets'
'scripactions_pkey' for table 'scripactions'
'templates_pkey' for table 'templates'
'ticketcustomfieldvalues_pkey' for table 'ticketcustomfieldvalues'
'customfields_pkey' for table 'customfields'
'customfieldvalues_pkey' for table 'customfieldvalues'
'sessions_pkey' for table 'sessions'
schema sucessfully inserted
Now inserting database ACLs
Now inserting RT core system objects
Checking for existing system user...not found.  This appears to be a new
installation.
Creating system user...done.
Now inserting RT data
Creating Superuser  ACL...Creating groups...3.4.5.6.7.8.9.done.
Creating users...10.12.done.
Creating queues...1.2.done.
Creating ACL...2.3.done.
Creating ScripActions...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.done.
Creating ScripConditions...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.done.
Creating templates...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.done.
Creating scrips...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.done.

---rommie