[rt-users] rt-mailgate couldn't find the queue when run by sendmail

Phil Homewood pdh at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 7 18:50:07 EDT 2004

[Please don't copy me on replies. I do read the list...]

Alex wrote:
>    rt-general: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General --action
>    correspond --url http://localhost/"
>
>    rt-general-internal: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General
>    --action comment --url http://localhost/"

> >> 1. RT couldn't find the queue: General
> >> 2. No permission to create tickets in the queue ''.

No idea, then. Enable some debugging logs in your RT config
and see if that sheds any light?

Incidentally, your test:

   [root at corona root]#* sudo -u mail cat /tmp/testopen1 |
   /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue General --action correspond
   --url http://localhost***

isn't doing quite what you think it is (I think) -- the "cat" is
running as user "mail", but rt-mailgate is running as root. That
_shouldn't_ be related to the problem you're seeing, however....

(and what's with all the asterisks?)
--
»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.