[rt-users] rt-mailgate couldn't find the queue when run by sendmail

Alex dwfm at rtimage.com
Wed Apr 7 18:39:19 EDT 2004

    [root at corona root]# *tail /etc/aliases*
    ftpadmin:       ftp
    ftp-adm:        ftp
    ftp-admin:      ftp

    # trap decode to catch security attacks
    decode:         root

    rt-general: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General --action
    correspond --url http://localhost/"

    rt-general-internal: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General
    --action comment --url http://localhost/"