[rt-users] question on Privileged users

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Tue Apr 20 12:07:52 EDT 2004

Visit group rights for your queue, or global for all queues.

Find what rights you are giving to priviledged class of users and for
unpriviledged class.

Decide what you want classes to mean at your site / your workflow.
What groups will be able to do what.

Then configure accordingly.

Good luck!

+ Dave Dennis