[rt-users] noob question re: Approvals

Dean Slaughter - Consultant dslaughter at zixcorp.com
Thu Apr 29 15:51:39 EDT 2004

There is a queue called ___Approvals.  To see it click the box include disabled queues then click go!.  Enable the queue and change the name to Approvals.   Now create a scrip and template for the queue that needs the approval to use.  Here is an example...

Scrip->
Condition: On Create
Action: Create Tickets
Stage: TransactionCreate