[rt-users] Off-Topic: mysqlhotcopy and innodb databases

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Aug 12 08:05:55 EDT 2004

[Kelly F. Hickel] That's a good question, the databases that I'm backing
up currently aren't for RT, and off the top of my head, I don't know if
they're innodb or not.  Something I'll have to look into, but it won't
be in the next week or to, so if someone else fells like figuring it
out......

-Kelly