[rt-users] Monitoring email queues

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Wed Aug 18 09:01:07 EDT 2004

Hello-

I am setting up RT on a Windows 2000 server understand that I can configure
things so that my users can send an email to specific account -- say
support at novasyshealth.com -- and their email can be turned into a ticket
automatically.  Is this correct?  And if so, where is documentation showing
me how to set things up.  I've been coding for 20 years but am new to system
administration, so please excuse my ignorance about this.  Thanks for any
help you can provide.

Greg Lindstrom                                         (501) 975-4859
NovaSys Health                  greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"  W.W.

- - - -
This email and any attachments to it are privileged and confidential and are
intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any
use, distribution, or copying of this communication, or disclosure of all or
any part of its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and destroy this message and delete any copies held
in your electronic files. Thank you.