[rt-users] Queue Email to create a ticket

Billy O'Connell billy_oconnell at tanval.com
Thu Dec 16 14:45:54 EST 2004

Hello,

I have just recently begun to fool around with RT.  I am trying to set
up email that will open up a ticket and fill in the fields via the body
of the email.  I have created a custom queue, called bugs.  Using the
reply-to email address, rt-bugs at abc.com, I can send an email and open up
a ticket, but the data entered in the email body does not .  Here is a
look at the email body:

Queue: defects