[rt-users] Strange Issues

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:47:06 EST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:25:04 -0500, Ben Blakely <bblakely at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I have a queue setup that has a scrip that creates a ticket on resolve
> using a custom template to define the queue, status, content etc... Im
> having a problem with the scrip actually creating the ticket. The
> debug file indicates the scrip is being executed using the correct
> template, but a ticket isnt actually being created... Any suggestions?

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FAQ

= FAQ =

== When you want to ask a question ==

*First of all*, read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
!http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Don't forget to specify:

* shell> uname -a - OS, Distribution.
* GetSoftwareVersions - RT, Perl, RTFM, DBIx::SearchBuilder, Apache,
ModPerl, FastCGI, MySQL, PostgresSQL versions.
* Debug - Don't forget attach errors, logs, think about debug log level.
* If you are not running the most recent stable version of
RT/RTFM/RTIR then upgrade before asking your question.
* MailingListArchives - In any case try to search in the archives of
the RT mailing lists.

--
Andy Harrison