[rt-users] Automatic user information retrieval

Tuomas Haarala tuoppi at hieno.net
Mon Feb 9 07:27:31 EST 2004

	Hello.

	I am rather new to RT, but something has already come into my
	mind:

	It would be a great help to get all the related user information
	into custom fields of the ticket by clicking a button when some
	unique string of information has been typed in already.
	For example, email address or a phone number. Some kind of pickup
	mechanism from a separate CSV file (or other) should do the trick
	- I just can't yet see how that should (and could) be implemented.

	Has anyone already come up with any kind of solution for this
	kind of need?

Tuomas Haarala