[rt-users] Configuring Pg??

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jan 5 17:32:36 EST 2004

OK, I'm really close to getting all the modules installed.

In fact, there's only one left to install.

DBD-Pg

The reason I'm having difficulty is the lack of step by step
instructions on installing this module. Maybe someone on this list is
running a similar setup, and can tell me what I need to feel it.

I'm configuring RT on one machine, with Postgres on a different machine.

The RT machine is Mandrake 9.1 (so I get perl 5.8). DB server is Redhat
7.3 (Postgres 7.2).

When I run the install for DBD::Pg, (cpan or rt-test-deps) it asks me
for "Path to pg_config?"

What do I feed it? This ISN'T the machine with the database on it.

Is there anything else I should know before continuing with this
installation using multiple machines?

Thanks in advance.

Russ Johnson