[rt-users] release of Statistics3 version 0.1.3

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Fri Jan 16 04:19:30 EST 2004

I want to have some extra stats for my chief, i created some for extra groups and for owners, i will send you the stats if you want.
But i have a question, i saw in the haralds package there is a filed with the time to resolve, I saw that this is the difference between the resolved date and the created date,
but I whould be interested in the worked time... How can I get this information into stats?

Thanks

Samuel

  _____