[rt-users] release of Statistics3 version 0.1.3

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jan 16 10:58:15 EST 2004

Unfortunately, I'm just getting my feet wet with respect to the RT API
but I'm pretty sure that if you look around, you'll be able to get that
information from the ticket object itself.  Have a look at the template
that displays the Basic view of a ticket, I imagine that it displays the
time worked, and that would show you how to get at the value.

If you've got stat pages that you've developed, or idea for stats pages,
go ahead and send them.  I've got a lot of ideas and suggestions for the
package (I want to summarize to the list to get a fell for how popular
some of them would be, when I get a chance), but les time to actually do
things.

-Kelly

  _____