[rt-users] Problems with Query Builder Booleans in 3.2.0

Randy Oswald dolphio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:37:27 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use the Query Builder feature in the new RT 3.2.0.
Perhaps I am not using it correctly, but I am trying to get a listing
of all the new and open tickets from all queues.  Here is what I'm
doing:

New Query
Status is new
Add
Select Aggregator 'OR'
Status is open
Add

What I get is
         \\A blank line here
     Status = 'new'
AND
     Status = 'open'

I've noticed I can move the query using the arrows so it looks like
Status = 'new'     \\no blank line
AND Status = 'open'

Only at this point can I use the And/Or button to get the logic I want.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone know how I may fix it?

Randy Oswald