[rt-users] custom scrip, user-defined condition on custom field

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Wed Jul 7 09:57:54 EDT 2004

  I recently wrote a Custom Scrip Condition for use with
  Custom Fields.  It's fairly generic, you pass it an argument
  saying which CustomField, and a bit 'o perl specifying how
  to test the CF value(s).  So it can be re-used for any
  transaction type, and any custom field test.

  If you like, I can send you the code.  And if it works for
  you, I'll put it on the wiki.  (It's working for me,
  using RT 3.2.0.  I think it would work on any 3.x.x)

     bobg