[rt-users] Statistics mason error

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Wed Jul 7 10:24:11 EDT 2004

Jonathan Chen
IS Systems Administrator
jchen at paymentone.com
http://www.PaymentOne.com
Voice: (408) 362-4165

Hi guys,

Whenever I touch the statistics addon, I will see the errors below on Apache 2.   What do I need to do to resolve it?   The statistic addon programs works fine still with the message below on Apache error log file.

[Wed Jul 07 06:30:32 2004] [error] [client 172.16.1.179] FastCGI: server "/opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi" stderr:      HTML::Mason:
:CGIHandler::_handler('HTML::Mason::CGIHandler=HASH(0x8e907ac)','HASH(0x914fc0c)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/HTML/Mas
on/CGIHandler.pm line 76, referer: http:// rts00.corp.com/rt/Statistics/OpenStalled/index.html

RT 3.11 version

-Jonathan

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne, which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail and delete this message.