[rt-users] Comment/Correspondence Headers from WebUI

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 9 15:56:35 EDT 2004

I'm noticing something slightly odd since upgrading to RT 3.2.0. When
displaying full headers in the Web UI, the headers for a comment or
reply will look like:

Note the second X-RT-Original-Encoding line and the absence of
RT-Send-BCC:.

Looking at the headers directly in the database, everything looks normal:

mysql> select Headers from Attachments where TransactionId=1955\G
Headers: MIME-Version: 1.0

This doesn't seem to be actually affecting anything other than
display. My best guess is something is going wrong in
/Ticket/Elements/ShowMessageHeaders or
/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransactionAttachments when it tried so localize
the headers, but that's as far as I'm getting in diagnosing.

Is this a real (non-critical) bug or am I missing something obvious?

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"