[rt-users] Empty Ticket Content

Bret Martin bam at miranda.org
Thu Jul 22 13:31:51 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:31:58 +0300 Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Now when I 'Take' a ticket, I get notified, but there is no ticket
> content. What I get says:

Here's one of my templates ("Admin Created", which I use to notify
AdminCcs when a new ticket comes in) which has some extra stuff to preve
nt that message from being displayed.  You can do something similar in
your templates.

--Bret

The following new ticket was submitted at {$Transaction->CreatedAsString}

          ID: {$Ticket->id}