[rt-users] Email problems when sending attachments

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Thu Jun 3 09:28:22 EDT 2004

Sebastian,

Thanks for responding.

I believe you are correct in saying that if rt-mailgate is generating too much output, something is wrong.

I saw from a previous posting on truncating attachments. They suggested to changed my mysql config setting (my.cnf), max_allowed_packet from 1M to 16M. Once I did the change, I was able to successfully receive large attachments.

Thanks,
Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.