[rt-users] Attachments, attachments, wherefore art thou attac hmets?

Mike Ridilla mike.ridilla at globalcomplianceservices.com
Tue Jun 15 16:23:08 EDT 2004

Damien,

I'm having a similar problem.  I just installed RT  and I've been creating
test tickets like crazy and every once in a while when I add an attactment
to a ticket and then create the ticket, there is no link on the Display.html
for that attachment in the ticket.  The attachment seems to be there, but
the 'Download <name of attachment> size' link isn't there for that
attachment.  Also, the attachment itself isn't listed in the 'Attachments'
box either.  I've created test tickets with multiple attachments, and other
attachments in the same ticket are uploaded correctly.  It seems like it
happens to mostly word documents, but certainly not all word documents.  And
it's repeatable with the same darn attachment.  I have no idea what's
causing it.  Anyone? Maybe please? :-)

My system:
RT 3.0.8
Perl 5.8.4