Memory Leak ? Re: [rt-users] System Requirements

Jim Goss jim.goss at privacyinc.com
Thu Mar 11 18:41:58 EST 2004

FWIW, I think I may be seeing this problem as well.  In the last week or so I've noticed some serious slowing down of the system.  At first, I considered the fact that I was ramping up the number of tickets in the system and was looking at bumping up my resources in the box.  However, after coming to a crawl today, I bounced apache and when it restarted my swap space dropped like 200MB.  Now, a few hours later and I notice that the used swap space is creeping back up again by about 50MB.

Granted, I haven't yet done anything scientific, but thought I'd toss in some corroboration (for what it's worth).

Thanks,

Jim Goss
Director of Network Operations
Privacy, Inc.