[rt-users] Web Disply Error

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 19 12:10:53 EST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 09:15:17AM -0600, Michael Herz wrote:
>         <IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>

What version of mod_fastcgi are you using? If you are using 2.4.2,
some of this block may need to be moved outside the <VirtualHost>
block.

You may want to add
   Alias /NoAuth/images /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images

outside the <IfModule> but inside the <VirtualHost> to speed serving
of images.

> If anyone has any hints of info I would -greatly- appreciate it.

That looks essentially equivalent to my FastCGI configuration.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"